Finding out that a friend or loved one has been arrested in or around Santa Clarita may come as a surprise, and we know that not everyone is going to have the funds immediately available to bail an arrestee out of jail.
That’s why we offer a variety of flexible payment plans aimed at meeting most any budget. Knowing that someone has been charged with a crime can be nerve-racking enough without compounding the headache by adding financial stress to the equation.
At Santa Clarita Bail Bonds, we offer all of our payment plans at 0% interest, and we never include any additional charges or fees. You pay only the state-mandated cost of 10% and not a penny more. When you work with us, we will provide you with a full breakdown of the cost and your potential payments before you sign any contract or enter into any obligation whatsoever.
- We take all major credit and debit cards nationwide, which include Master Card, Visa, American Express and Discover.
- You can also pay with cash, money order, direct bank deposit or bank wire.
- Flexible monthly payment plans upon approval.
- Further, all personal and company checks are welcome here nationwide with no additional fees! (*Subject to our check guarantee services.)
Legally Discounted Bail Bonds
We can offer a 20% discount on the cost of a bail bond for those who:
- Are active union members
- Have retained private counsel
- Are 55 or older
- Are active military members
- Provide acceptable collateral
The Bail Bond Process. Easy, Fast Solutions
- We’ll explain to you how the bail bond process works, then work with you to find the best financial solution for you and your family.
- You can pay the bond in full or we will work out a payment plan, then put a *small deposit on the bond.
- We will work quickly with the jail or court facility, presenting the full amount of the bail, to procure the fastest release of your loved one or friend.
Bail amounts vary, and so do the cost of bail bonds. However, California Insurance Law mandates that the cost of a bail bond is not to exceed 10% of the total bail amount. That means that, if bail were to be set at $15,000, it would be illegal for a bail bond to cost more than $1,500.
How Do I Pay For a Bail Bond?
Most of our clients choose to pay via debit/credit card, of which we accept Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover. However, we also accept cash, business and personal checks, money orders, bank account transfers and money wire.
Finding out that someone has been arrested and taken into custody often comes as a surprise, leaving families and individuals in a position where the cost of a bail bond is not immediately available. If you’re interested in financing your bail bond, let us know.
For those who qualify, we provide a number of flexible payment plans that are designed to fit most any budget. When you work with us, you can choose to a weekly or monthly payment plan, both of which are at 0% interest.
A Company You Can Trust
There are a lot of bail bond companies out there, and we choose to run ours with a personal touch. We never include any additional fees, charges or interest in the cost of your bail bond. You will pay only the state-mandated fee of 10% and not a penny more. Additionally, we will always ensure that your discretion and confidentiality are respected.
If you need additional payment info., or would like to speak with a friendly, knowledgeable Santa Clarita Bail bondsman right now, give us a call at 661-299-2663. Our offices are open 24-hours a day, 7-days a week and we’re always happy to take your call.